Treatment of Sinusitis Symptoms in Biloxi, MS
If you suffer from any of the following symptoms of sinusitis, contact Doctor Ray Weiss or Doctor Paul Niolet at the Sinuplasty Center of Excellence in Coastal Mississippi. For appointments with one of our ENT specialists call 228.314.2616
The symptoms caused by sinusitis may be quite uncomfortable. The signs and symptoms may include:
- Facial pain, pressure, congestion or fullness
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Discharge of yellow or green mucus from the nose
- Teeth pain
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Bad breath
For more information about Balloon Sinuplasty visit balloonsinuplasty.com.
In This Section
- What is Balloon Sinuplasty?
- Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office
- Sinusitis Overview
- Sinus Surgery with Balloon Sinuplasty
- Is Balloon Sinuplasty right for you?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Balloon Sinuplasty Technology Animation
- Patient Stories - Balloon Sinuplasty