The symptoms caused by sinusitis may be quite uncomfortable. The signs and symptoms may include:
- Facial pain, pressure, congestion or fullness
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Discharge of yellow or green mucus from the nose
- Teeth pain
- Loss of the sense of smell or taste
- Sore throat
- Bad breath
For more information about Balloon Sinuplasty visit balloonsinuplasty.com.
In This Section
- What is Balloon Sinuplasty?
- Balloon Sinuplasty In-Office
- Sinusitis Overview
- Sinus Surgery with Balloon Sinuplasty
- Is Balloon Sinuplasty right for you?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Balloon Sinuplasty Technology Animation
- Patient Stories - Balloon Sinuplasty