Balloon Sinuplasty in Office (BSPIO)
If you are eligible for Balloon Sinuplasty, you can have the procedure performed right in our ENT office under local anesthesia. Consult our physicians about the procedure for recommendations on the best approach.
Benefits of Balloon Sinuplasty
- If you are ineligible for general anesthesia, Balloon Sinuplasty is a great way to get relief since the ENT only uses local anesthesia.
- The in-office procedure takes the average person about two days of recovery before they can return to normal daily activities. However, recovery varies from one person to another.
- You do not have to worry about going to a hospital operating room when undergoing BSPIO. You can enjoy the comfortable surroundings of your doctor’s office.
- Most of the patients who have undergone Balloon Sinuplasty would recommend the procedure to friends and family since it offers a high level of patient satisfaction.
- You can also save a significant amount of money if you opt for Balloon Sinuplasty. The procedure is cheaper when performed at the doctor’s office since you spend less on the cost of care setting.